3 Month Productivity Boost
Does this sound like you:
– Everything feels important and you wonder what the heck you should be prioritizing
– You’ve got so many things on the go and feel lost and confused about where to focus your energy
– You’re running around doing a bunch of stuff but not actually accomplishing anything
– You’re spinning your wheels and being pulled in too many different directions at once
You should be seeing the results of your hard work every single day. Instead, you’re allowing guesswork to determine how you spend your time and what gets done. And you know this isn’t how it’s supposed to be. All you need to do is prioritize and focus, but you’re pulling your hair out (and wasting tons of time) trying to figure how.
What’s the cost of all this non-stop busyness, in your personal and professional life? It’s exhausting and, frankly, getting you nowhere. What have you sacrificed by running around and trying to figure out how to get the right things done yourself? Quality time with loved ones. An epic business opportunity. More free time for vacations and yoga class. How much longer are you willing to wait to finally see results?
How would it feel if you knew:
– You could easily set priorities and make decisions, without the guesswork, self-doubt and wondering if you’re working on the right things.
– You were in control of your schedule and in charge of what you work on every single day.
– That you were consistently seeing the results of all your hard work, rather than just feeling busy all the time.
– It was possible to be laser focused on what’s most important for your life and business.
I have something amazing to share with you……. ALL of this IS possible for YOU!
– I know that yes you can set priorities and decide exactly what you’re going to work on each day with confidence and ease.
– It is possible for you have clarity and direction and to always feel one step ahead of what you’re working on.
-You don’t need to spin your wheels anymore, because there’s a process that will give you complete control over your time and your schedule.
– It is possible for you to create whatever impact you want in your business. You’ve got business goals, vision and purpose and there’s no reason you can’t make them a reality!
– When you discover how to spend your time and be productive is when everything can start to shift.
Here’s what you get with the 3 Month Productivity Boost coaching package:
– A clear and easy to implement plan of action that shows you what to prioritize and where to focus your energy during your 3 months of coaching.
– I’ll show you a proven step-by-step strategy that allows you to get rid of all the busy work and take back control of your schedule immediately.
– Regular support, guidance and accountability so you can set a clear direction, stay on track and make everything you learn a habit that becomes second nature for you. It’s easy to fall into old habits again, and this high-touch coaching package is going to set you up for success.
– Confidence in your decisions and excitement for what you’re working on.
“Sounds great, but…”
“I can’t work like this – it’s too structured and plans restrict my creativity.”
When you’re truly productive, you’ll become even more creative and innovative. Not having a plan is actually suppressing your creative juices, because your mind is too busy jumping between tasks and trying to figure out what to do next. Freeing your mind with a solid plan will help your creativity flow more freely.
“This is just going to take up more of my time.”
The 3 Month Productivity Boost package involves just four and a half hours of 1-on-1 coaching (that’s less than 1% of your time during the 3 months). Intentionally setting aside time to plan and strategize is going to save you tons of time in the long run, because you’ll now be able to take action, follow through and get stuff done quickly and easily. And (bonus!) you can apply what you learn in productivity coaching throughout the rest of your life.
“I don’t have the money for this right now.”
Take a moment and think about what else you spend your money on. The cost of productivity coaching is equivalent to one meal eaten out each day, or a couple of cocktails with friends, or an Uber ride. How much do you value your time? Time is a limited resource and we can’t get more of it. Investing in better management of your time will give you the two things most commonly linked to happiness and satisfaction: freedom and experiences. Not to mention a feeling of pride and accomplishment.
“I’ll keep trying myself to find a system and strategy that works. Maybe I’ll come back to this later.”
How much time have you already spent trying to get things done? How many different hacks, tricks, apps and ideas have you tried? How have they worked out for you? Since you’re reading this website, I’m guessing not so good. And if you just keep trying the same strategies, why would the results change? Ask yourself what you’re gaining or losing out on by not taking action today. When you don’t take action, nothing changes, and everything stays the same. Plus, you already wear so many hats as an entrepreneur – give yourself permission to work with a productivity coach, so you can focus on your own area of expertise.
“The kind of things I work on don’t apply here. A plan and strategy isn’t going to help me.”
Productivity Coaching can help you plan anything and everything you’re working on: event planning, writing a book, blogging, creating digital products, creating physical products. You name it! It all needs to get done, so it all needs a plan.
“How do I know you’re actually going to be able to help me?”
You wouldn’t want to spend time and effort trying to repair your plumbing, or fixing a broken computer. You’d call in the experts to save you the hassle! Hiring a Productivity Coach is the same thing. Don’t leave it to chance, and don’t just hope for the best. Bring someone in that knows this productivity stuff inside out. Someone who can give you an outside perspective, and a fresh start, so you can get out of your head and see the results you want so much easier and quicker. My clients have gone from lost and confused, to focused and intentional. Others have shifted from a mindset of “I never do what I say I will, so why bother trying?” to “Yes this is so possible for me!” (and then actually getting it done). One woman I worked with said my coaching made her feel more empowered to meet her goals. These could be your stories.
Ready to get started? Then high-fives to you! Here’s how it works:
– 3 months of 1-on-1 Productivity Coaching (via Zoom video call).
– It starts with a 90 minute launch session. We’ll deep dive into your projects, challenges, and what you want to accomplish most. You’ll walk away with a personalized plan of action that works perfectly for you, you’re schedule and what you need to get done.
– Then we’ll have 6x 30 minute check-in sessions (every other week). This consistent contact and accountability will ensure that the progress you make during your coaching continues beyond our work together. These sessions are centered around your wants, needs and goals, and will help to overcome any roadblocks that come up along the way.
– You’ll have unlimited access to me for three whole months! Just send me a quick me message on Voxer (it’s super easy and free to use). Questions, thoughts and uncertainty will inevitably come up for you. This is a great way to pick my brain so you can keep moving forward, instead of waiting for each of your check-in sessions when you get stuck.
– Worksheets, workbooks and planners to help solidify your newfound plans. Getting it all out on paper will make them more real and motivate you to take action. It also frees up you mind from distraction, allowing you more space to be creative and efficient with your time.
– A written summary of everything we discuss at each of your coaching sessions. Don’t worry, I’m not here to overwhelm you even more – I’ll keep notes so you’ll always have them as reference.
– Your very own private and customized Client Portal. This gives you easy access to all of your documents in one place (client contract, invoice, coaching notes, worksheets, and more)!
Here’s what you need to do next:
Click the “Book Now” button below
– Book your initial 90 minute coaching session at a time and day that works best for you
– Fill in your name, email and credit card info
– Click “Schedule Event” and you’re all set! Congrats on taking this big step towards a more productive you!
Once this is done, you’ll get a few emails:
1) One email confirming your payment
2) One email confirming your coaching session
3) One email with your client contract & one with your invoice
3 payments of 499 USD
1 payment of 1497 USD
Still Not Sure If This Is Right For You?
Let’s get on a FREE Discovery Call and chit chat about your productivity!
We’ll have a quick 20-30 minute heart to heart about your challenges and struggles with getting sh** done, achieving your goals and that never ending to-do list. You’ll discover what exactly you can do to find more time in your schedule for those things that matter most to you (psssst: it is possible!)
What My Clients Are Saying
“Before working with Jodi, I felt like I was spinning my wheels. Every time I started to make progress, I would lose momentum and then would have to play catch up to gain traction again. I didn’t feel as if I was getting anywhere and it was causing a lot of frustration… and not helping my motivation level!
Once I had my productivity coaching session with Jodi, I felt much less scattered and a renewed motivation to keep going on the projects that I wanted to tackle. I had a much clearer idea of what to work on rather than jumping from project to project and not feeling like I’m seeing any progress towards the end goals.
She helped me determine my priorities and a clear plan to accomplish them. I can honestly say that my productivity has increased, and I’ve already seen measurable progress towards my goals. Thank you Jodi!”
— Jessica Nowak, Virtual Assistant @ jessicanowak.com
“Jodi gave me great ideas on how to dramatically cut back my admin time. She questioned my schedule and helped me to see that I can cut back the amount of time I spend on certain things.
She helped me to tackle large projects that had daunted me beforehand. Now I’m looking forward to getting into them! She gave me a ton of tips, ideas and encouragement that I wouldn’t have found on my own. What a relief!
Jodi is a good listener, and she instantly had great ideas which I could put into practice straight away. She’s not a scary uber-productive coach; she has down-to-earth tips and picks you up where you are.”
— Suzanne Dinter, Hypnosis Coach & Hypnotherapist @ suzannedinter.com
“As an entrepreneur there is always so much to do and working with Jodi helped me to think about what I need to prioritize. I learned not to do everything at once and not to over work.
I knew what I wanted to achieve, and having accountability and support made it easier for me to accomplish. And because we planned my time out well, I stuck to it.
I would say if you have a one- off task or project to get done in a limited amount of time call Jodi! She’s an entrepreneurs best friend. As entrepreneurs we tend to try and take on too much alone. Even a coach needs a coach!”
— Shovorne Adams, Christian Women’s Entrepreneurship & Accountability Coach @thehopetable
Now that I can identify my most important tasks, I’m able to get them done first. And I know that I will still have time for all my other creative projects.
I’ve seen progress and feel like I’m on the right path.”
— Ana Matamoros, Interior Designer @ www.analifedesign.com
“I was struggling with too many ideas – I felt like I was constantly bouncing between things without ever accomplishing anything.
Jodi was great to work with! She listened to my unorganized thoughts and honed in on the important ones to help me create a focused to-do list that I can actually manage.
It was helpful to get insights into what to change to make it work better, what things could get cut and how to modify my list to make the things on it easier to accomplish.”
— Lauren Forsythe, creator of myfavoritejobtitleismom.com
“I continually frustrate myself by not following through with what I say I will do. I have tried setting goals and using a calendar, but when the day starts and I skip the first thing on my list, the rest of the day follows in that same vein. I have big goals for myself and my business, and I know that if I don’t complete what I say I will do, I will never achieve what I want to.
I believe when you have a business, investing time in your goals, to-do list and calendar is vital. Jodi’s productivity coaching really helped me focus and gave me tools that have made things totally achievable and, dare I say, easy! I am for sure less overwhelmed by my to-do list – I now know I will show up and do the work and I know how much impact that is going to have on my business.
Jodi is an absolute delight. All the information I received was relatable, informative and very tailored to my own goals, issues and struggles. Her advice and service was excellent and the tools invaluable.
It was a great experience and I am super excited about where all this will take me!”
— Cara Samuels, Health and Wellness Coach @ carasamuels.com
“I was struggling with how to decide what to work on, and when. Juggling everything in my life means I’m super busy and never know how to make things work.
My productivity coaching with Jodi has allowed me to make better use of my time. I managed to get social media work done and felt great about the growth I made happen in a short time.
The experience has been extremely helpful for getting my mind focused. I say don’t wait, get help now, and start off without all the stress and confusion.”
— Cynthia Younger, Life Coach @ cynthiayounger.com