Plan Your Next 30 Days
Does this sound like you:
– You feel super stuck on a project or task that needs to get done
– You’ve been wracking your brain but still have no idea where to start
– You’re really worried about how it’ll get finished (especially with everything else on your plate)
– You wish space would magically open up in your calendar so you could give it the time it needs
You know how important it is to get this thing done, because it’s going to have such a huge impact on your life or business. You’ve tried it a bunch of different ways, but you just can’t seem to make it happen for some reason.
The only way to see the results that you want so much, is to actually do the thing. You’re the one that has to take action and make it happen. And you’re sick of trying to figure how. What are you going to lose out on if it doesn’t happen? You’ve waited long enough to get this thing done.
How would it feel if you knew:
– You could stop feeling so stuck right now and see consistent progress each and every day.
– You had a strong sense of focus and control over what you’re working on, instead of constantly wondering how you’re going to make it happen.
– Without a doubt that you’ll get it done exactly when you want.
– You could be at ease and worry-free about making it happen.
I have something amazing to share with you…….ALL of this IS possible for YOU!
– I know for certain that you can follow through, finish that project and accomplish exactly what you want.
– There is a perfect process and system that’s going to allow you get those important projects started and (finally) done.
– You don’t need to struggle and can make starting and finishing projects a habit – it will become second nature for you and “getting stuff done” will be your middle name.
– It is possible for you to create whatever impact you want in your business. You’ve got business goals, vision and purpose and there’s no reason you can’t make them a reality!
– When you discover how to spend your time and be productive is when everything can start to shift.
Here’s what you get with the Plan Your Next 30 Days coaching package:
– A clear and easy to implement plan of action that allows you to get started on that important project right away.
– I’ll show you a proven step-by-step strategy that you can follow to see your project through to completion within 30 days.
– Guidance and support that’s going to set you up for success and show you exactly what you need to do.
– Motivation (and dare I say, excitement!) to follow through on what you want to do.
“Sounds great, but…”
“I can’t work like this – it’s too structured and plans restrict my creativity.”
When you’re truly productive, you’ll become even more creative and innovative. Not having a plan is actually suppressing your creative juices, because your mind is too busy jumping between tasks and trying to figure out what to do next. Freeing your mind with a solid plan will help your creativity flow more freely.
“This is just going to take up more of my time.”
The Plan Your Next 30 Days package involves just 2 hours of 1-on-1 coaching (that’s less than 1% of your time over the entire month). Intentionally setting aside time to plan and strategize is going to save you tons of time in the long run, because you’ll now be able to take action, follow through and get stuff done quickly and easily. And (bonus!) you can apply what you learn in productivity coaching throughout the rest of your life.
“I don’t have the money for this right now.”
Take a moment and think about what else you spend your money on. The cost of productivity coaching is equivalent to one meal eaten out each day, or a couple of cocktails with friends, or an Uber ride. How much do you value your time? Time is a limited resource and we can’t get more of it. Investing in better management of your time will give you the two things most commonly linked to happiness and satisfaction: freedom and experiences. Not to mention a feeling of pride and accomplishment.
“I’ll keep trying myself to find a system and strategy that works. Maybe I’ll come back to this later.”
How much time have you already spent trying to get things done? How many different hacks, tricks, apps and ideas have you tried? How have they worked out for you? Since you’re reading this website, I’m guessing not so good. And if you just keep trying the same strategies, why would the results change? Ask yourself what you’re gaining or losing out on by not taking action today. When you don’t take action, nothing changes, and everything stays the same. Plus, you already wear so many hats as an entrepreneur – give yourself permission to work with a productivity coach, so you can focus on your own area of expertise.
“The kind of things I work on don’t apply here. A plan and strategy isn’t going to help me.”
Productivity Coaching can help you plan anything and everything you’re working on: event planning, writing a book, blogging, creating digital products, creating physical products. You name it! It all needs to get done, so it all needs a plan.
“How do I know you’re actually going to be able to help me?”
You wouldn’t want to spend time and effort trying to repair your plumbing, or fixing a broken computer. You’d call in the experts to save you the hassle! Hiring a Productivity Coach is the same thing. Don’t leave it to chance, and don’t just hope for the best. Bring someone in that knows this productivity stuff inside out. Someone who can give you an outside perspective, and a fresh start, so you can get out of your head and see the results you want so much easier and quicker. My clients have gone from lost and confused, to focused and intentional. Others have shifted from a mindset of “I never do what I say I will, so why bother trying?” to “Yes this is so possible for me!” (and then actually getting it done). One woman I worked with said my coaching made her feel more empowered to meet her goals. These could be your stories.
Ready to get started? Then high-fives to you! This is how it works:
– It starts with a 90 minute 1-on-1 Productivity Coaching session (via Zoom video call). We’ll deep dive into your project, the challenges, and what you want to accomplish most. You’ll walk away with a personalized plan of action that works perfectly for you, you’re schedule and what you need to get done.
– Two weeks later, we’ll have a 30 minute check-in session. We’ll talk about the progress you’ve made so far, and address any roadblocks that come up. We’ll make sure your plan of action is having an impact, and that you’re starting to see the progress you want.
– You’ll have unlimited access to me for one whole month! Just send me a quick me message on Voxer (it’s super easy and free to use). Questions, thoughts and uncertainty will inevitably come up for you – Voxer is a great way to pick my brain so you can keep moving forward, instead of waiting for your check-in session when you get stuck.
– Worksheets to help solidify your newfound plans. Getting it all out on paper will make them more real and motivate you to take action. It also frees up you mind from distraction, allowing you more space to be creative and efficient with your time.
– A written summary of everything we discuss at your coaching sessions. Don’t worry, I’m not here to overwhelm you even more – I’ll keep notes so you’ll always have them as reference.
– Your very own private and customized Client Portal. This gives you easy access to all of your documents in one place (client contract, invoice, coaching notes, worksheets, and more)!
Here’s what you need to do next:
Click the “Book Now” button below
– Book your 90 minute coaching session at a time and day that works best for you
– Fill in your name, email and credit card info
– Click “Schedule Event” and you’re all set! Congrats on taking this big step towards a more productive you!
Once this is done, you’ll get a few emails:
1) One email confirming your payment
2) One email confirming your coaching session
3) One email with your client contract & one with your invoice
2 payments of 249 USD
1 payment of 497 USD
Still Not Sure If This Is Right For You?
Let’s get on a FREE Discovery Call and chit chat about your productivity!
We’ll have a quick 20-30 minute heart to heart about your challenges and struggles with getting sh** done, achieving your goals and that never ending to-do list. You’ll discover what exactly you can do to find more time in your schedule for those things that matter most to you (psssst: it is possible!)
What My Clients Are Saying
“I was all over the place with my business, and just wanted focus and direction on what to do.
During my coaching, I was able to accomplish so much – there was no time for slacking! Now, managing my goals has become second nature to me.
Jodi listens to you and pushes you to go after your goals. My coaching experience has been perfect and the best experience ever. I would like to thank Jodi for ALL of her help!”
— Maria Merced, Blogger & Virtual Assistant @ maria-merced.com
“Before working with Jodi, I felt like I was spinning my wheels. Every time I started to make progress, I would lose momentum and then would have to play catch up to gain traction again. I didn’t feel as if I was getting anywhere and it was causing a lot of frustration… and not helping my motivation level!
Once I had my productivity coaching session with Jodi, I felt much less scattered and a renewed motivation to keep going on the projects that I wanted to tackle. I had a much clearer idea of what to work on rather than jumping from project to project and not feeling like I’m seeing any progress towards the end goals.
She helped me determine my priorities and a clear plan to accomplish them. I can honestly say that my productivity has increased, and I’ve already seen measurable progress towards my goals. Thank you Jodi!”
— Jessica Nowak, Virtual Assistant @ jessicanowak.com
“Jodi gave me great ideas on how to dramatically cut back my admin time. She questioned my schedule and helped me to see that I can cut back the amount of time I spend on certain things.
She helped me to tackle large projects that had daunted me beforehand. Now I’m looking forward to getting into them! She gave me a ton of tips, ideas and encouragement that I wouldn’t have found on my own. What a relief!
Jodi is a good listener, and she instantly had great ideas which I could put into practice straight away. She’s not a scary uber-productive coach; she has down-to-earth tips and picks you up where you are.”
— Suzanne Dinter, Hypnosis Coach & Hypnotherapist @ suzannedinter.com
“As an entrepreneur there is always so much to do and working with Jodi helped me to think about what I need to prioritize. I learned not to do everything at once and not to over work.
I knew what I wanted to achieve, and having accountability and support made it easier for me to accomplish. And because we planned my time out well, I stuck to it.
I would say if you have a one- off task or project to get done in a limited amount of time call Jodi! She’s an entrepreneurs best friend. As entrepreneurs we tend to try and take on too much alone. Even a coach needs a coach!”
— Shovorne Adams, Christian Women’s Entrepreneurship & Accountability Coach @thehopetable
Now that I can identify my most important tasks, I’m able to get them done first. And I know that I will still have time for all my other creative projects.
I’ve seen progress and feel like I’m on the right path.”
— Ana Matamoros, Interior Designer @ www.analifedesign.com
“I was struggling with too many ideas – I felt like I was constantly bouncing between things without ever accomplishing anything.
Jodi was great to work with! She listened to my unorganized thoughts and honed in on the important ones to help me create a focused to-do list that I can actually manage.
It was helpful to get insights into what to change to make it work better, what things could get cut and how to modify my list to make the things on it easier to accomplish.”
— Lauren Forsythe, creator of myfavoritejobtitleismom.com
“I continually frustrate myself by not following through with what I say I will do. I have tried setting goals and using a calendar, but when the day starts and I skip the first thing on my list, the rest of the day follows in that same vein. I have big goals for myself and my business, and I know that if I don’t complete what I say I will do, I will never achieve what I want to.
I believe when you have a business, investing time in your goals, to-do list and calendar is vital. Jodi’s productivity coaching really helped me focus and gave me tools that have made things totally achievable and, dare I say, easy! I am for sure less overwhelmed by my to-do list – I now know I will show up and do the work and I know how much impact that is going to have on my business.
Jodi is an absolute delight. All the information I received was relatable, informative and very tailored to my own goals, issues and struggles. Her advice and service was excellent and the tools invaluable.
It was a great experience and I am super excited about where all this will take me!”
— Cara Samuels, Health and Wellness Coach @ carasamuels.com