A self-study mini-course that helps online business owners who are sick of putting things off, to get over the procrastination habit, find (fun!) ways to get started and feel that motivation so they can grow and scale their business.
This is for you if:
➡️ The dawdling and delaying is gettin’ real old.
➡️ You’re stuck in a cycle of putting off your most important tasks and projects and feeling guilty about it.
➡️ You keep turning to Google for the latest and greatest advice about how to sack the procrastination (aka: same old same old.)
➡️ Or maybe you’re the master of waiting until the last minute to get the things done (aka: so much stress!)
Here’s what you’ll discover the mini-course:
- 20 practical and uncommon (but effective!) hacks for moving past the procrastination habit
- How to make the process of overcoming procrastination more fun
- Small steps to help you feel motivated and ready to take action
Not only that, without all that procrastinating you’ll be able to:
- Get that passion project out into the world to serve your people
- Feel like you’re ahead of things (aka: calm)
- Spend more time with your family and friends, just doing your ‘thang
- Sleep in (my personal fave)
- Work on more artsy crafts and hobbies
What this mini-course is not going to be about:
🚫 I’m not going to tell you that you’re lazy (because you’re not)
🚫 I’m not going to say you need to track your time
🚫 I’m not going to suggest you need a better plan
🚫 I’m not giving you a tough love approach (that’s so not me)
🚫 I’m not going to tell you to do the hardest or least attractive task first (what an awful way to start your day)
🚫 I’m not going to tell you to “just do it”. What ridiculous advice. 🤦♀️